We are looking for a temporary Teamlead in our Distribution Center in Rotterdam because of maternityleave.
In this job you make sure that the warehouse activities are carried out in timely manner, according to the process and within the safety guidelines.
- Manage the team to work efficiently, safely and to complete tasks with given deadlines
- Prepare monthly reviews of the employees
- Actively communicate to the team any relevant information
- Perform employee administrations (leave days, hour registration) and monitor and escalate exceptions
- Responsible for continuation of the operation (realization of orders and quality targets and escalate when targets are not met)
- Make sure communicated performance targets are accomplished
- Oversee the workload and escalate to the planning team when needed
- Realize staff planning and advice and discuss performance
- Participation in projects
- MS Office, Warehouse Management System
- Specific expertise in Pick pack, Shipping and Receiving management, and inbound operations
- Good written and oral English language skills
- A drivers license and a car is required for this location
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, we have decided to move forward with other candidates that we feel are a better fit at this time. We will delete your application, resume and any other personal data you provided to us unless you wish that we keep your personal data on file and reach out to you if we have any suitable vacancies in the future, in which case you may submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please accept our best wishes and thank you for your interest in Crocs Europe BV.
This vacancy is a full time position.